Random Questions to ask your Significant other when you’re extremely Bored
As great as my relationship is with my husband, and as much as he is my bff in the whole wide world, there’s sometimes where there’s just not much to talk about. Either that or we’re really bored and too dull to think of meaningful conversation. In those moments we often play the game of 20 questions (that just being the name of the game, not really the number of questions we ask each other). I’m a pro of thinking up great random questions to ask Josh. He… well… he thinks too much and tries to come up with the perfect question which takes about 20 minutes to do and so for every 1 question he asks me, I’ve already blurted about about 50 quality random questions. Some will make you laugh, some will make you think. Either way, if you test these out on your significant other, you’re be sure to learn something new 🙂 Let me know that you think and post your own random questions in the comments!
- If you could change your career to any career you wanted, what would you do instead?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- If you were to spend your life serving one kind of people group, who would they be?
- (could be a race, the elderly, children, special needs, military families, etc.).
- Who is your favorite superhero and why?
- Do you like breakfast or dinner better?
- Would you rather spend a weekend out and exploring and trying new things, or settled in at home reading a book (and/or binging on netflix)?
- What is your favorite season of the year and why?
- If I were going to wear lipstick, what would you choose between bright pink or maroon?
- Would you rather watch a funny movie or an action packed adventure or war movie?
- Cats or dogs?
- Which sounds more like your ideal date:
- Dinner and a movie?
- Coffee and strolling around town?
- Playing a board game together?
- Laser tag with friends?
- What’s your favorite book you’ve ever read and why?
- Would you rather be able to speak 10 different languages or be psychic?
- Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
- What’s the most romantic thing we could do this weekend?
- What’s the most adventurous thing we could do this weekend?
- If you could be a model for any type of product, what would it be?
- (i.e. a foot model, makeup model, rugged sportswear model, etc.)
- If you were stranded on an island for a month, what are 3 things you’d bring with you?
- If you could take an elective college course or certificate program, what would it be in?
- If you had to choose an actor/actress to play the role of you in a movie about your life, who would you choose?
Got some to add? Let me know! I’ll be sure to use them during our next road trip!