This bunch of questions can be used just for fun on a long car ride or if you find yourself with nothing to talk about. (Also check out Random Questions to ask your Significant other when you’re extremely Bored). But the purpose of these is to learn a little more than you knew before. Take time to think about the answers to these and how they may relate to character and personality. You may learn a thing or two you didn’t know before!
1. If/when you retire, would you rather live in a cozy cabin in the mountains or a sunny beach home?
2. Which sounds like the best dinner:
- Steak and potatoes
- Pad Thai
- A fresh and nutritious salad
3. Would you rather donate to charity or go and serve those in need yourself?
4. What are you more likely to do to show your significant other love?
- Clean the whole house
- Write a love note
- Buy them a special gift
- Plan a fun date night
- Give a great foot massage
5. When traveling, would you rather drive with no stops and get to your destination as soon as possible or would you rather find attractions and explore new things along the way?
6. Would you rather spend the rest of your life living in/near your home town close to friends and family? Or move to a brand new place and start a new adventure?
7. Do you usually find yourself restless when there’s nothing to do or relaxed and content?
8. When going to the beach, are you more likely to shed the clothes and let loose? Or keep your shirt on until you get in the water?
9. Around how much time does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- About 15 minutes or less
- About ½ hour
- About an hour.
- 2 hours or more.
1o. Would you rather wear boots or flip flops for the rest of your life?
11. When someone is telling you a story, do you usually find yourself asking questions or wishing they would jump to the point?
12. To you, is it worse to be scatterbrained or stuck in your ways?
13. Would you rather spend your entire work day in meetings? Or in a coffee shop researching a new project?
14. Do you usually respond rapidly to text messages or take time to think about you’d like to say, responding a few minutes or even hours later?
15. Do you enjoy making lists?
16. Which annoys you more:
- Having to spend all day cleaning?
- Or a messy home?
17. Which sounds more fun?
- Creating something like a craft, painting, home decor project, etc.
- Gaming with or without friends?
18. If you could own any type of small business, what would it be?
19. If you had no technology for an entire day (ie. cell phone, computer, tablet, etc.) what would you choose to do with the extra time?
20. When leaving a social gathering, do you feel recharged or exhausted?
Any suggestions? I’d love to hear your own telling questions in the comments below!
Guys. I have another website called New Kid on The Blog that I made to help people like you create blogs just like this one! Blogging is my favorite and I think you could do it, too! Click the link to start your own blogging adventure!
Totally re-pinning this on my relationship board! Would go great with my date night challenges at the beginning of every month
Karin Rambo says
I love lists like these! So fun!
Allison Jones says
Great questions! Perfect activity for a road trip or rainy day.
I love these!! I know the answers to some of these, but I’ll have to ask him the others 🙂 I love asking questions haha
These are such fun questions! I’m going to have my hubby fill them out! <3
Hubs and I do Q&As all the time. It’s a fun way to learn new things about someone you know so much about already! Awesome post!
Amanda @bephoenixfit says
I just went through these questions with my boyfriend. That was fun! 🙂
Brianne Grogan says
Okay, just printed out these questions too (along with another post you did with questions). Excited for date night in 30 minutes! 😉
That makes me so happy! Let me know how it goes!!
Really good questions! I think you have everything there 🙂
Melissa Taccetta says
I would ask, what kind of sleeper are you
2- stay in same position
3- blanket hog
My Husband and I could answer all of these the same way about each other.. We’ve only been together 4 years but we have a lot of communication.. This was fun..
Michele Massoni says
Married for 16 years and guessed a few wrong even after all of this time!!! Thanks for the fun ride home. 🙂
Cat brOckman says
Thank you so much for posting these questions! Im always lookig for more For our date nights. These are actually really applicable for our lives too! Thanks again.
-Cat Brockman(Mission Minded Madre)
Tiffany Montgomery says
oh my goodness. What fun questions. Tucking these back for our next couples night with life group!