This bunch of questions can be used just for fun on a long car ride or if you find yourself with nothing to talk about. (Also check out Random Questions to ask your Significant other when you’re extremely Bored). But the purpose of these is to learn a little more than you knew before. Take time to think about the answers to these and how they may relate to character and personality. You may learn a thing or two you didn’t know before!
1. If/when you retire, would you rather live in a cozy cabin in the mountains or a sunny beach home?
2. Which sounds like the best dinner:
- Steak and potatoes
- Pad Thai
- A fresh and nutritious salad
3. Would you rather donate to charity or go and serve those in need yourself?
4. What are you more likely to do to show your significant other love?
- Clean the whole house
- Write a love note
- Buy them a special gift
- Plan a fun date night
- Give a great foot massage
5. When traveling, would you rather drive with no stops and get to your destination as soon as possible or would you rather find attractions and explore new things along the way?
6. Would you rather spend the rest of your life living in/near your home town close to friends and family? Or move to a brand new place and start a new adventure?
7. Do you usually find yourself restless when there’s nothing to do or relaxed and content?
8. When going to the beach, are you more likely to shed the clothes and let loose? Or keep your shirt on until you get in the water?
9. Around how much time does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- About 15 minutes or less
- About ½ hour
- About an hour.
- 2 hours or more.
1o. Would you rather wear boots or flip flops for the rest of your life?
11. When someone is telling you a story, do you usually find yourself asking questions or wishing they would jump to the point?
12. To you, is it worse to be scatterbrained or stuck in your ways?
13. Would you rather spend your entire work day in meetings? Or in a coffee shop researching a new project?
14. Do you usually respond rapidly to text messages or take time to think about you’d like to say, responding a few minutes or even hours later?
15. Do you enjoy making lists?
16. Which annoys you more:
- Having to spend all day cleaning?
- Or a messy home?
17. Which sounds more fun?
- Creating something like a craft, painting, home decor project, etc.
- Gaming with or without friends?
18. If you could own any type of small business, what would it be?
19. If you had no technology for an entire day (ie. cell phone, computer, tablet, etc.) what would you choose to do with the extra time?
20. When leaving a social gathering, do you feel recharged or exhausted?
Any suggestions? I’d love to hear your own telling questions in the comments below!
Guys. I have another website called New Kid on The Blog that I made to help people like you create blogs just like this one! Blogging is my favorite and I think you could do it, too! Click the link to start your own blogging adventure!